There are so many therapies which can help you with grief and sadness. Many people struggle as they think that they have to talk about the sadness they are feeling but there are therapies where no talking is needed.
Here are some therapies you can try with me:
Energy Releasing Therapy
- Reiki/Angelic Reiki – Reiki is a natural healing method which can be delivered either remotely or in person to help another. By receiving healing, you will feel calmer, more peaceful and relaxed and your body will go more naturally into a meditative state. Reiki is a natural way to release negative emotions and pain you are feeling and can’t express. Angelic Reiki is a healing method too and this is angelically guided healing.
- Emotional Freedom Technique is a fantastic method to release both negative thoughts and energy which are affecting your mindset, mood and attitude to life. You learn how to tap on energy meridian lines in the body to release tension, anxiety and to reset your body so that it is more positive and energy is flowing better. The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.
- The Balance Procedure – This brings together a wealth of therapies and ideas into one simple and easy to use technique. It is a non verbal, powerful relaxation process that uses 9 universal energy cards. When used daily you can quickly find that you become calm and stress free. We call this being in Balance.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming – Strategies within NLP work on communication, personal development, and psychotherapy. Fast techniques are used with you to reframe your mind to think more positively and to reenergise your life by giving you more purpose, fun and connection in your life.
- Hypnotherapy – uses guided relaxation, intense concentration, and focused attention to achieve a heightened state of awareness that is sometimes called a trance. The person’s attention is so focused while in this state that anything going on around the person is temporarily blocked out or ignored.
- Time Line Therapy® – was developed by Tad James. It involves treatment at an unconscious level and allows a client to surrender negative emotions linked to past experiences and transform their internal programming. (Only delivered in person)
- Coaching – coaching is a process that aims to focus the individual on the ‘here and now’ rather than on the distant past or future. It is based on the premise that everyone has their own guidance and by asking questions, they will discover the answers to move forward in the right direction rather than being in limbo
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – This is a psycho-social intervention that aims to improve mental health. CBT focuses on challenging and changing unhelpful cognitive distortions and behaviours, improving emotional regulation, and the development of personal coping strategies that target solving current problems.
- Counselling approach – This method will allow you to discuss how you are feeling about your grief and sadness. You will be able to express how you are feeling if you want to talk about it. May be used in conjunction with Reiki.
A combined approach is best for most clients. You choose which method you would like to try. If you don’t like one method, you can transition to another.
If you do feel you need some reassurance and spiritual guidance, you may like to have an angel card or tarot card session. Whilst this is not a therapy per se, this is an easy way to get some answers to issues you are having and to prepare for working in a deeper way on yourself. Psychic guidance is given over a set of cards. The feedback given is based on the present and ‘here and now’ and what you need to change to transform. Clairvoyant advice is not given.