If you are exhausted, frustrated and feeling torn between your life and that of supporting your elderly parent due to guilt, then there is help available. An online caring for elderly parents support group.
Join the Facebook Group for additional free support and advice from other business owners who are struggling to juggle their life as well as caring for their parents or other elderly family members. https://www.facebook.com/groups/caringforelderlyparentssupportgroup
Monthly Zoom support meetings starting from 30th November. See link above to book on 30th November 2020 – 7-9pm
Who is this service for?
- Anyone who is feeling isolated and struggling with caring for their elderly parent(s)
- Someone who has been recently bereaved or has a parent who is dying
- Carers seeking to learn empowerment methods to help them feel more in control, less guilty and powerless over their interactions with their parents
How does the support group work?
- Turn up on the Zoom call – screen on or off. Your choice.
- Listen to everyone’s interactions and offer guidance/support to others as appropriate
- The last 45 minutes will include using an empowerment tool so that you have a self help tool available and a relaxing meditation
Cost of the sessions
£25 for 2 hours
If this sounds right for you, then book on via the Eventbrite link above. Additional stress release therapy can be booked privately with Liz as well as booking onto courses to learn more about different empowerment techniques such as Reiki, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Emotional Freedom Technique and The Balance Procedure. For more information or to book in, email Liz at email@example.com