Befriending service available for you and your family/friends
Are you busy working or looking after your kids and lack time to make sure your friends and relatives are ok? Do you need someone to talk too as you feel isolated and alone and don’t want to bother anyone? Would you like a little motivational chat and pep talk from someone who has also suffered multiple bereavement and loss, so that you can feel more connected and share how you are feeling? If yes, then read on:
Who is this service for?
- Anyone who is feeling isolated and struggling with their mental health
- Someone who has been recently bereaved or within the past couple of years. They may have experienced multiple bereavements
How does the service work?
First time set up
- Book in for 15 minute chat with me to decide the best approach for you or your friend. We can decide on length of befriending call – 30 mins/1 hour, method of communication, book in a call and discuss payment method by emailing email@example.com
- An invoice will be sent to you to pay in advance for your session
- I will send you a video link from Zoom via email at least 1 hour before we are due to work together. If you have nominated someone else, please ensure you have their permission to send me their contact details – email and/or phone and ensure they have access to Zoom. Skype or Facebook Messenger can also be used.
Just email with the time/date you would like and I will confirm the session back to you as well as sending you an invoice to pay in advance as well as a Zoom link.
Cost of the sessions
30 minutes – £25 1 hour – £45
If this sounds right for you, then just get in touch. I am fully DBS checked as well as insured to work with you or your loved one.