Business Mentoring Programme in Maidstone, Kent.
Seven Steps To Creating a Successful & Profitable Business Leadership Programme
A group coaching leadership programme aimed at new & fledgling business owners and existing business owners who are struggling, ‘stuck’ or re-branding. It is especially aimed at Coaches, Health and Wellbeing Practitioners, Trainers and Consultants who need to package up their wisdom to sell.
1 day per month for 8 months (10-5pm) on 2nd Sunday of the month plus a 3 hour 1-1 coaching session with me plus an analysis of your spiritual path to unlock any potential issues which are affecting the success of your business and personal life.
Investment: £1200 (or payment plan of £600 non refundable deposit plus 6 payments of £100 per month) (If you wish the venue to provide lunch, allow approx. £7 per session – payable each month)
or the above and add 3 additional hours of 1-1 coaching with Liz after or during the course for £100 per hour. Total investment = £1500
Location – The Haybarn @ The George Inn, Lower Street, Leeds, Maidstone
Starting 13th October 2019 (2nd Sunday of the month) 10-5pm Individual 1-1 sessions will be planned prior to this date.
Get a copy of the full programme by clicking this link Coaching flyer – Awaken the Visionary Within Group Coaching
Before you throw any more money at advertising, marketing, your website or other promotional stuff, it is time to look at yourself! By investing in your personal development, you can learn from a very wise award winning, author, mentor and coach and save yourself a lot of heart ache. You can waste money very easily in business and it is time to change some of your habits and strategies at home and in your business, so that you can have the life and business that you desire.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by having so much to do? You never seem to have enough time
- Can you see that everyone around you is doing much better than you?
- Are you anxious about how to make a profit from your business?
- Do you feel a bit confused about what to do first in your business?
- You have a great idea for a business but you don’t know where to start with it
- You lack confidence in your abilities and need support and a sounding block
- You are sabotaging your success and you need someone to keep you accountable
- You have no idea how to network, how to do a pitch or how to get clients
- Everything just seems much harder than you thought it was going to be and you are becoming disheartened and you are ready to give up
- You know you aren’t charging enough for what you are doing but you don’t know how to change your pricing and how you feel about charging more
- You have no business plan in place or you have one but you never look at it
Then this group coaching programme is for you. You will become accountable to the rest of the group and will help each other succeed. By learning from others and helping one other, your life and business will change. Additional 1-1 coaching/therapy is also available as required as some issues will be specific to a person and need bespoke support to be given.
Testimonial from Claire Hall, Reflexology Trainer
As a full time therapist for many years all the CPD’s I have undertaken have related to the field of therapy I work in. This has had huge advantages from a business perspective. I am attending The ‘Awakening the Visionary Within course’ after gaining so much from reading and implementing the strategies in Liz’s book, Are you Worth it?’ and then attending the one day Business Essentials workshop run by Liz. One of the many unexpected positives I have already gained from the course is the interaction with other business owners who are not therapists. Most of us on the course have a common theme in our lives and that is the significance of self belief and visualisation. I have been so positively overwhelmed by how those in an industry completely unrelated to mine have been able to be a pillar of inspiration to me and that I have naturally relocated this to others on the course. This course is already surpassing my expectations and I recommend it to anyone who wants to ensure they are truly heart centred and connected with their business in order to ensure business success and a sense of true satisfaction from not only their business but the interplay it has on their life and wellbeing.’
Testimonial from James Dand – Empowerment Songwriter and Coach
Testimonial from Di McCann – Vibrational Sound Healing
Testimonial from Lucy Pappas – Lucy Pappas Coaching
What is included in the programme
- Eight coaching days over 8 months (10-5pm) supported by an award winning spiritual teacher, coach, mentor, and therapist.
- A secret Facebook group for support, guidance and mentoring support
- A few surprises along the way including meditation, thinking outside of the box, visualisation, affirmations, using therapy techniques to clear mindset blocks
- 3 hour 1-1 session with Liz Almond, a multi award winning coach, therapist and mentor
- An analysis of your spiritual path to uncover issues which are affecting the success and profitability of your business such as trust issues, money mindset blocks, sabotaging behaviours including procrastination as well as tackling long term health issues.
The outcomes of attending this eight month group coaching programme, you will
- Gain clarity on your life purpose and spiritual mission
- Create a realistic vision for your business and learn how to monetise your wisdom and create passive income
- Uncover hidden blocks towards your success and money and identify training needs
- Build trusted networking friendships and gain contacts who can turn into referral sources
- Gain contacts to help you with your business
- Create a one page business plan which is linked to your personal vision and the vision board you have created, so that you are more focussed and have direction
- Feel more confident around numbers in your business and identify money blocks in your business
- Stop sabotaging your success as you have learnt to be accountable to others as well as yourself
- Identify sabotaging habits and understand how to change them to feel more empowered and to easily practise what you preach
- Design your customer journey by offering the right products and services and improving your pricing strategy
- Feel in flow with your business and guided to make the right decisions for your business and personal life
1-1 session with Liz Almond including the spiritual path analysis will be carried out prior to the 13th October 2019 (Where possible)
Day 1 Discovering the true value hidden behind your business and uncovering your vision and your purpose
Day 2 Identifying your ideal clients, micro niche and learning how to ‘attract’ clients easily
Day 3 Making business planning sexy and fun and in line with your vision and financial goals
Day 4 Being honest about money blocks and how to manage money and numbers in your business
Day 5 Asking for help, creating your network strategically to gain more referrals and to create joint venture and collaboration opportunities
Day 6 Becoming visible in your business and leading as the Key Person of Influence – Being Seen is key to getting the most opportunities
Day 7 Making money is all about relaxing, doing what you love, looking after your health and following your true path. How focussed are you about your health? Practising what you preach and changing your habits to work from an abundant & positive mindset
Day 8 A review of all the successes and planning for the future. Setting Key Performance Indicators for the future success of your business.
Positive outcomes of one of the groups after only 2 months on the programme
- Improved communication skills – listening more, sales conversations embedded in conversations
- More clarity of vision
- Increased referrals for business
- Improved social media strategy and presence
- Online booking system set up to gain more business
- Understanding more about how to plan the business around family pressures and still feel a success
- New target market identified
- Changing identity to feel more congruent with own business and message being delivered
- Practicing what they preach
- More financially savvy
- Reflecting more about own behaviour and its impact on the business and personal life
- Profit and Loss review carried out to ensure profitability
- More clients appearing as they become more positive
- Changing pricing strategy, so that they are charging what they are worth
- Improving business structure to improve the customer experience and to retain clients
- Identifying potential collaboration/joint venture opportunities when going networking
- Following up leads to gain more business
For more information or to book a free discovery call to discuss in more detail about my programme, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me on 07815 904848. “Feel empowered, confident and happy with moving your business forward quickly and in the right way, building step by step a profitable and sustainable business.”